FOR ALL FOUR SONGS! I'll have the sketches up shortly ^^
After many, many months of desiring for a tablet, I FINALLY GOT ONE *A*
Behold my brand new Wacom Intuos 9X12 inch tablet. And before anyone asks, it was about $400
But really, this ridiculously expensive slab of plastic is MUCH harder to use than I ever though it would be. And I discovered that I have no hand-eye coordination whatsoever
Anyway, I've been practicing somewhat. If anyone knows some good tutorials on Photoshop/Painter/OpenCanvas basics (and I mean, BASICS), point me the way >:]
AND I FINALLY FOUND OUT HOW TO PCHAT. Go ahead and mock my slowness. I know I did
MSN DOODLES. (with
E1N: RED, ME: TEAL
Status: Coloring- 40%
Quito, Spanish class dude. ART TRADE. TO-DO.
1. Plan for AX 07. Get a CA seller's permit.
2. Finish outside reading book before Spring Break ends.
3. Contest stuffs o.o; Wish List.
1. TABLET! D:
2. OpenCanvas 4, Painter X
3. Shadow Hearts: Covenant. Xenosaga III. Kingdom Hearts II. Valkyrie Profile II: Silmeria. All that jazz <3
4. Another Copic marker holder, couple more 180 aircans, R24 ink refill, white ink, G pens and nibs, another binder for my art, etc.
___________________________ Commission/Prints info
</acronym> ART SALE (originals)
</acronym> 100 Q&A for an artist